A great way to start a romantic night with your spouse is to ask each other a few steamy questions. It can be so exciting to talk sex before you spend time together intimately. These conversations can get you and your spouse in the mood for a great night.
Steamy Questions to Ask
- What is your favorite part of being intimate with me?
- Is there something in the bedroom that you think we should do more?
- Do you feel satisfied in our love life?
- What can I do to serve you better in our love life?
- Is there a specific outfit you wish I would wear before we get intimate?
- What do you find me most attractive in?
- If we could do something intimately with one another right now, what would it be?
- What does intimacy look like to you?
- What is something that I do that makes you feel most loved?
- What do I do that makes you feel most attracted to me?
- What do you wish we would do more of before we are physically intimate?
- How often do you think we should be physically intimate in a week?
- Is there something I do that really turns you on?
- Describe to me what you see when you look at me without my clothes on.
- Do you like making out?
- What’s your favorite way to get in the mood?
- Do you like listening to music while we are being physically intimate?
- Lights on or off while we are being physically intimate?
- Is there something we could do differently at night so we could be intimate more often?
- Do you like me to talk or make noises while we are being physically intimate?
Setting The Stage For a Romantic Night
To set yourself up for a romantic night, try out some of these ideas:
- Light candles or plug in Christmas lights
- Both of you wear something sexy
- Put on soft instrumental music
- Pour your favorite drinks
- Have a few snacks if you plan to talk for a while
- Start out on the couch and then move to the bed
These are just a few at home date night suggestions that can help you set the mood.
Want More Steamy Questions?
I posted 10 more steamy questions over on my sister website, I Am The Sex Talk Lady. Feel free to check those out if you are looking for more.