For many years, Austin and I have gotten in the habit of checking in with one another in different areas of our marriage. This practice has allowed us to address issues in our marriage and head many problems off at the pass. Not only that, we have found that this process has helped us to grow even closer together as a couple.
These are some of the top areas that we feel couples struggle with. Which one are you weak in?
Austin and I believe that most problems in marriage have to do with poor communication, which is why we put that one first on the list. If you can accurately communicate yourself to your spouse, it solves so many problems.
We think that this is an overlooked area of your married relationship. Couples that are best friends tend to have happier marriages. In fact, the friendship you have with your spouse can get you through tough times.
One of the biggest complaints we hear from couples is that the other person doesn’t do the things they did while they were dating. It is true, we all struggle to do the little romantic things for our spouse once we have been married for a few years.
Every couple has problems in their sex life at one time or another. Even if you have been strong in this area for a long time, it can change.
Money fights can destroy a couple. When one or both of the people are mishandling the finances, it can not only cause problems in the relationship, but destruction to the family.
At one time or another, we have struggled in every one of these parts of our marriage. Over time and through a lot of communication, we have worked through our problems here.
That is why we put together the Marriage Check-up ecourse. We have put together resources to help you and your spouse grow in each of these sections in your marriage.
Even if you aren’t weak in one of these places, it doesn’t mean you can be better. The more you check in with one another, the more you can fine tune your relationship.
What Is Included in The Course
If you want to be a part of the launch of our ecourse, it is $15.00. This is the lowest price we’ll offer the course. Also, we are adding in some awesome perks for the launch!
Here’s what you will receive if you sign up:
- Workbook- the workbook has a chapter for each of the 5 areas of marriage. We give you practical advice on how you can address problems and work towards a better relationship. There are discussion questions at the end of each chapter to get you and your spouse talking.
- Marriage Check-up worksheet- this is a worksheet that you and your spouse will rate the different areas of your marriage. Once you complete the worksheet, you will have a good idea of where you need to start in your relationship. We highly encourage you to skip ahead to the chapters in the book that you need most.
- 10 Couple projects- these projects include:
- Communication Project 1- Learn each other’s love language
- Communication Project 2- Understand the other person’s body language
- Friendship Project 1- Take a trip down memory lane
- Friendship Project 2- Come up with an activity you can do together
- Friendship Project 3- Comedy night
- Romance Project 1- Flirt using technology
- Romance Project 2- Choose a date night from our list of suggestions or create your own
- Sex Life Project 1- Create a bedroom language
- Sex Life Project 2- Play our steamy bedroom game (this is the first bedroom game we created and it revolutionized our sex life)
- Finance Project 1- Fill out our annual budget worksheet
- 5 live coaching videos where you can ask questions- In celebration of launching this ecourse, we are adding a live component to it. You can be added to our private Facebook group where we will go live every night from February 20-24 at 9pm, EST.
- Access to the private Facebook group until March 20- As soon as you sign up for the course, you will receive instructions on how to join this group. We are providing you with a safe place of community to ask your questions and feel encouraged through your journey.
- A round-up of marriage resources to help you in your journey- We will share our resources page with you where you can find many great marriage helps.
- Lifetime access to the coaching video replays- The day after our live coaching videos, we will send you a replay link that you can view at any time. You will have lifetime access to these videos.
Who Will Benefit From The Marriage Check-up ECourse?
This course is designed for married couples that want to go deeper in their marriage relationship. Even if you do not feel there are problems in your marriage, this course can help you grow even closer together. It is always beneficial to ask your spouse if there is any way you can be a better husband or wife to them.
What About Engaged Couples
Engaged couples can benefit going through this course, as well. However, we believe sex before marriage is outside of God’s design for sex. Therefore, we do not suggest that engaged couples go through the projects in the sex life section until after they are married.
If you are interested in purchasing this course, please feel free to use the Buy Now button below.