I’m so excited to share that the owner of Christian Friendly Sex Positions created a printable version of his site. There are 24 pages of positions you can choose from. Either print them all out or just print out a few pages. If you’d rather, you can buy their physical deck of the top 52 sex positions here. Each card has a QR code on it so you can scan it and be taken to the website where it gives full instructions of how to do the positions.
I love the printable cards because there are so many fabulous ways you can use them. Here are a few of my ideas:
- Leave a card somewhere discreet of a position you would like to try that night.
- Pick out a few positions and then shuffle the deck. Draw 1 position from the stack to try that night.
- Use the cards as a “sexy coupon” gift. Give your spouse a few positions to turn in as they like.
- Each of you picks a position to try on the same night.
- Print out the pages of positions and staple together to make a book. Circle the ones you want to try.
If you want to check out the cards, go over to Married Dance. Grab them while they are on sale!