Sexy truth or dare is a fun bedroom game for married couples to enjoy. In sexy truth or dare, you both take turns asking steamy questions or doing a super hot foreplay move and sexy dares. Many people love dares for couples because it helps them break away from their normal sex routine.
I have written 85+ truth or dare questions that you can use on your spouse. Grab my free printable for 36 sexy truth or dare cards when you sign-up for the newsletter. I’ll email them to you right away. You’ll get a stack of cards with sex dares for couples you’ve always wanted to try but maybe never done.
I love bedroom games! It builds anticipation and prolongs your sex session as well as your date night. All of the games I have created come as an instant printable bedroom game or in digital format. But my most popular creation even in 2021, is Sexy Truth or Dare. I’ll email you the free version, but you’ll have to buy the rest of the game here.
Be sure to check out some of the other games that we have created in the shop. Here are the other sexy truth or dare games we have available:
Sexy Truth Or Dare Complete Pack – all 5 games we have released are in this pack.
Volume 1 – Original deck (you get this free when you sign up for the newsletter).
Volume 2 – New prompts not shown in this article.
Volume 4– DIY edition. Write your own prompts.
Volume 5– New prompts not in this article.
What is Couples Sexy Truth or Dare?
This game is played just like normal truth or dare, only all of the suggestions are super sexy dares and things you’ve always wanted to try. It’s meant to be played by a married couple in the privacy of their bedroom. Everything that is suggested on the card is designed to help build your level of anticipation, bring pleasure and ultimately lead to orgasm by both husband and wife.
Print The Sexy Truth or Dare Questions For Couples
When you print this off, be sure to select front and back printing (the truth on one side and the design on the back.) I suggest you use cardstock if you can. Be sure to cut the cards apart.
Use Sexy Truth Or Dare Bedroom Games For an At Home Date Night
If you go with an at-home date night, consider using Creative Conversation Starters. This will get your mind in the right mood for the night. Especially in 2021, couples are looking for things to do at home since a lot of places are still shut down.
What the Truth Cards Say
Use index cards or cut pieces of scrapbook paper to write the questions or dares on.
- What’s your favorite sex position? (resource- Christian Friendly Sex positions you can try)
- What do you want me to say while we are having sex?
- What is your idea of sexy bedroom language? Give me an example of what you mean. (here’s a bedroom language worksheet to help out)
- What goes through your mind while we having sex?
- What did you think the first time you saw me naked?
- Tell me what it is like to have sex with me.
- If we could have sex anywhere in public and not get caught, tell me where it would be.
- What do I do that really turns you on?
- What are your favorite foreplay moves?
- Would you rather have morning sex or night sex?
- What movie couple has the love story most like ours? Explain.
- Ask me anything you want to know about my sexual desire.
- Do you think I’m a sexual responder or a sexual initiator?
- If you had chocolate syrup, what would you do with it right now?
- Do you like for me to be loud when we are having sex or keep quiet?
- How long would your ideal quickie last? Describe every detail to me.
- Describe to me in detail the oral technique you like to use on me.
- Do you want to try dirty talking? (resource: a full guide to Dirty Talk)
What the Couples Dare Cards Say
I spent quite a bit of time coming up with sexy truth or dare dirty editions that will get you and your spouse going.
- Do your best twerking moves for 20 seconds.
- Kiss me upside down like Mary Jane kissed Spiderman.
- With your tongue, write a word that describes me on my back.
- Use your finger to write your name on your favorite part of my body.
- Pick up my finger or hand and show me how you like to receive oral sex.
- Kiss me anywhere you want.
- Give me a 30-second lap dance. (Both husband and wife should try this.)
- Use your fingers to trace over your favorite parts of my body.
- Hold my hand while you kiss me for 20 seconds.
- Lick my back and form a word you want me to guess.
- Suck on my belly button.
- Kiss your way down my back or stomach.
- Massage me with oil any way you choose for 30 seconds.
- Snuggle me how you like for 20 seconds.
- Stimulate two parts of my body at once. Use your hands on one part and lips on the other.
- Take a sexy selfie and text it to me right now.
- Show me the part of your body that you think I find the sexiest.
- Kiss me with your eyes open for 30 seconds.
How to Play Sexy Truth or Dare
Player 1 asks Player 2 to pick TRUTH or DARE.
Player 2 picks.
Player 1 pulls the top card from that pile.
Player 1 asks Player 2 the question or gives them the dare.
Player 2 answers question or perform the dare.
Once Player 2 has done what is on the card, players switch.
The game is over when you say it is. I’d encourage you to play a few rounds to build up anticipation and excitement. One of the goals of this game is to make you stop and invest time in foreplay before you are intimate.
I hope you enjoy this game with your spouse and you both feel closer to one another. It is so important to invest in one another on a physical level.
What it’s Like to Play Couples Sexy Truth or Dare
I always suggest that people give themselves about an hour to play a sex game. This allows you the time you need to get really excited before you reach orgasm. The first time we played something like this, it really changed our sex life. I was so surprised because we were in a great place in our sex life at the time.
When you introduce Christian-friendly sex positions, try new foreplay moves, wear sexy lingerie, or anything out of the ordinary, it really gets you excited. Think about the most exciting sex you’ve ever had, amplify it, and then that’s what it’s like to play sexy truth or dare.
Why it Helps to Get Your Heart Racing Before Sex
What happens when your heart races? It pumps blood through your body right? When you get your blood pumping, it makes your intimate places feel even more amazing. One of the reasons that women struggle to orgasm is that they aren’t turned on enough ahead of time. Sexy truth or dare for couples is a great way to help a woman be ready.
What is a Good Dirty Truth Question
Focus on asking something steam to your spouse that involves sex between the two of you. For example, you could ask “What does it feel like to see me naked?”. “How do you like for me to stimulate your erogenous area (change this word to something you are comfortable with).
- When was the first time you felt turned on by me?
- What do you want to do the next time we have sex?
- If you had whipped cream right now, what would you do with it?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when we’re about to have sex?
- What’s a foreplay move you’d be willing to do for 5 minutes?
- Have you had a sex dream about me?
- Do you have a sexual fantasy you want me to fulfill?
- What’s the kinkiest thing we’ve ever done?
- What is an item of clothing you want to see me in?
- Are you interested in role play?
- Would you be willing to try a new sex toy?
- Would you like to try a new sex position tonight?
What Are Truth or Dare Questions For Adults?
These sexy truth questions are usually sexual in nature and help married couples to grow deeper in their intimacy. It’s a great way to stimulate the mind and body before having sex. However, a married couple should avoid asking questions like, “have you ever had sex with someone else or is there one person you want to be with other than me?” These are not good questions for your next date night.
What is a Dare Challenge For Couples?
There are plenty of dare challenges for couples that would bring closer intimacy. For example, you could dare your spouse to find something in the refrigerator that they could eat off of you. Or, you could dare your spouse to give you a lap dance.
Bonus Dares For Couples
Check out the bonus sexy dares for wives and husbands below.
What are Good Dares For a Wife?
- Pick a button-up shirt from your husband’s closet and wear it with nothing else.
- Wear heels during foreplay or sex.
- Use a scarf or your hair to lightly rub across your husband’s naked body.
- Bring your husband to orgasm using a part of your body you’ve never used before, like your breasts or legs.
- Stimulate only the frenulum on your husband’s penis to bring him to orgasm.
- Use your teeth to gently nibble his nipples, earlobes, or other erogenous zones.
- Whisper sexy things in his ear.
- Pick a new way to give your husband a blowjob from Christian Friendly Sex Positions.
- Find something skimpy to wear in your closet and strike 3 different poses for him. If you’re daring enough, let him take pictures.
- Masturbate while he watches you.
- Use a sex toy on him while you kiss him.
- Put on extra clothing and remove one piece at a time while playing a song.
- Kiss and lick his neck softly. Gently blow on the wet spots to excite him more.
- Ask him to show you how he likes his penis to be touched and watch his response when you try out his suggestions.
- Play a round of before having sex.
- Search for a shirt from his closet to wear while you play truth or dare.
- Play music while you give him a striptease.
- Take a sensual photo of yourself in the Just Between Us App.
- Play Lover May I and ask him if you’re allowed to kiss his penis.
- Use a sultry voice to tell him something you want to try.
What Are Good Dares For Husbands?
- Give your partner a sexy striptease and lap dance. Let her pick out the outfit.
- Bring her to orgasm using a part of your body you’ve never used before.
- Choose a new way to give her oral sex from the Christian Friendly Sex positions site.
- Find something in the fridge to lick off of her body.
- Wear men’s lingerie or an alternative and strike 3 sexy poses. Let her take pictures of you if you dare.
- Use the tip of your tongue to gently stimulate her erogenous zones in a teasing motion until she can’t take it anymore.
- Find a bead necklace that has larger beads on it and use it to stimulate her clitoris.
- Put her in the shower and see if you can make her orgasm from the water coming from the showerhead.
- Take her underwear off without using your hands.
- Try and give her more than one orgasm.
- Kiss her legs up and down until she can’t take it anymore.
- Pick out an outfit for her to put on.
- Tell her something sexual while you are using your hands to stimulate her.
- Put your phone on airplane mode and turn on your camera to take a video of you giving her oral sex.
- Play your favorite song and sing a few lines.
- While using your mouth to pleasure her, rub all over her body.
- Put your tongue in her mouth while you are squeezing her breasts.
- Stick your finger inside of her mouth and ask her to lick and suck the way she wants you to give her oral sex.
- Share a sexual fantasy you have about your time together.
- Pretend you are going to kiss her clitoris, but kiss the inside of her legs instead until she begs you to lick her.
Sexy Truth or Dare For Couples is Great For Foreplay
One of the things that is great about sexy questions is it helps to spice up your love life. Some say it is more intimate to talk about sex than it is to have it. The dares for couples allow them to spice up their love life by putting into practice the things they are talking to each other about. They have the chance to share their favorite positions and foreplay moves without pressure.
*I use affiliate links