Couples bedroom games are a great way to enhance your intimacy. That is why we have put together several games that you can play with your spouse.
Many of the games come with printables and others are in digital format.
What is Couples Truth or Dare for the Bedroom?
Do you remember Truth or Dare Party Game from your childhood? I do! It was a staple game at every sleep over I went to growing up.
This year I decided to take it up a notch and turn the concept into a sexy bedroom game.
Print The Cards
Want my free printable? Just sign up for the newsletter and I’ll email them directly to you.
When you print this off, be sure to select front and back printing. This will print truth or dare on one side of the card and the options on the other side. I suggest you use card stock if you can. Be sure to cut the cards apart.
This game is a perfect compliment to having an at home date night. I know it can be hard to get out with your spouse on a regular basis. I find spending time with your loved one in the comfort of your own home is a bonding experience.
Use The Game For an At Home Date Night
If you go with an at home date night, consider using Creative Conversation Starters. This will get your mind in the right mood for the night.
Women in particular need to be mentally ready and feel romanced ahead of time. When a woman is really ready, she has a better chance of achieving amazing physical pleasure.
If you are not able to print out the cards, here is a list of all the information you need to make your own.
What the Truth Cards Say
I put together a list of questions that will get you thinking and talking about sex. It is important that you talk about this intimate act you have with your spouse.
This is a game that is intended to get you in the mood. If you come across a question that might cause you to fight, skip it.
Use index cards or cut pieces of scrapbook paper to write the questions or dares on.
- What’s your favorite sex position? (resource- Sex positions you can try)
- What do you want me to say while we are having sex?
- What is your idea of sexy bedroom language? Give me an example of what you mean.
- What are is going through your mind while we have sex?
- What did you think the first time you saw me naked?
- Tell me what it is like to have sex with me.
- If we could have sex anywhere in public and not get caught, tell me where it would be.
- What do I do that really turns you on?
- What are your favorite foreplay moves? (Great resource: Intended for Pleasure)
- Would you rather have morning sex or night sex?
- What movie couple has the love story most like ours? Explain.
- Ask me anything you want to know.
- Do you like for me to be loud when we are having sex or keep quiet?
- How long would your ideal quickie last? Describe every detail to me.
- Describe to me in detail the oral technique you like to use on me.
- Do you want to try dirty talking? (resource: a full guide to Dirty Talk)
Please feel free to add to this list or subtract things you aren’t comfortable with. I encourage you to talk about things that make you uncomfortable.
What the Dare Cards Say
I spent quite a bit of time coming up with steamy actions that will get you and your spouse going.
- Do your best twerking moves for 20 seconds.
- Kiss me upside down like Mary Jane kissed Spiderman.
- Use your tongue to write a word that describes me on my back.
- Use your finger to write your name on your favorite part of my body.
- Use my finger or hand and show me how you like to receive oral sex.
- Kiss me anywhere you want.
- Give me a 30 second lap dance.
- Use your fingers to trace over your favorite parts of my body.
- Hold my hand while you kiss me for 20 seconds.
- Kiss your way down my back or stomach.
- Massage me with oil any way you choose for 30 seconds.
- Snuggle me how you like for 20 seconds.
- Stimulate two parts of my body at once. Use your hands on one part and lips on the other.
- Take a sexy selfie and text it to me right now.
- Show me the part of your body that you think I find the sexiest.
- Kiss me with your eyes open for 30 seconds.
How to Play Truth or Dare
Player 1 asks Player 2 to pick TRUTH or DARE.
Player 2 picks.
Player 1 pulls the top card from that pile.
Player 1 asks Player 2 the question or gives them the dare.
Player 2 answers question or performs dare.
Once Player 2 has done what is on the card, players switch.
The game is over when you say it is. I’d encourage you to play a few rounds to build up anticipation and excitement. One of the goals of this game is to make you stop and invest time in foreplay before you are intimate.
I hope you enjoy this game with your spouse and you both feel closer to one another. It is so important to invest in one another on a physical level.
*I use affiliate links