Just as I have promised, I have a few more bedroom games up my sleeve. The couples sexy truth or dare game was so popular, I decided to release a second one.
I want to give a shoutout to my husband, Austin, for always creating the free printables. He is awesome with designing things like that.
Couples Truth or Dare Bedroom Game
Here is a list of all of the questions and dares to ask your husband or wife. There is a free printable for the bedroom game at the end of the list. I just want you to have access to these questions and dares in case you don’t have the ability to download and print the game off.
Questions to Ask Your Husband or Wife in the Bedroom:
- If we were to dress up in the bedroom, what characters would you want to be?
- What is a sex position that you wish we would do more often?
- Do you ever try to catch a glimpse of me naked when I’m not looking?
- How do you feel about sexting? Is it something you would want to do?
- Do you like tongue when we kiss? Or closed mouth?
- Do you like to play music while we make love? What kind?
- If we could have sex outside without anyone seeing, where would it be?
- What is your favorite foreplay move?
- Describe to me in detail one of our sexual encounters.
- If you had a bottle of chocolate syrup right now, what would you do with it?
- Tell me what I wear that you find most sexy on me.
- Give me 2 reasons that you really like me.
- What is the funniest thing you think we’ve done during sex?
- What is your favorite foreplay move?
- If I could kiss you anywhere right this second, where would you want it to be?
- Is there a specific type of clothing you wish I would wear in the bedroom more often?
- Heels on or off during our intimate times?
- If you could take me anywhere right now to have sex, where would it be?
- Do you like looking in my eyes when I’m giving you oral?
- Tell me about my most attractive feature.
Dares For Couples:
- Lick any part of my body that you want to. Stop after 30 seconds.
- Kiss me for 20 seconds.
- Take video of you giving me oral for 30 seconds. Let’s watch it together before we go on.
- Pick a place on my body and kiss it for a minute.
- Sing me a few words from your favorite love song.
- Do anything you want with me for 1 minute and then stop.
- Bend over and touch your toes while standing in front of me.
- Twerk up against me for as long as you can stand it.
- Put on your favorite song and let’s dance together.
- Stand in front of the mirror with me while we both do not have clothes on.
- Take a picture of us kissing.
- Focus on my bottom for 30 seconds. Do what you like.
- Tell me how to pose and snap a picture of me.
- Have sex with me for 1 minute and then stop and resume foreplay.
- Kiss my stomach for 20 seconds.
- Use a soft piece of cloth or feather and lightly rub it over me.
- Sit in my lap any way you like for a minute.
- Run your hands all over my body one time.
- Pleasure me for one minute in a way you know I like.
- Have sex with me in one position for 2 minutes and then switch positions.
Sign up for my newsletter to receive the free printables of the game. I will email you a copy of the link to where you can print them off!
Be sure to check out the second edition I created for this game:
*Don’t forget to print off your cards for the game. The rest of the games I put together are designed to use all of the prompts in one session. When it comes to this game, however, it would really drag on if you used every single card.
There are a few ways you can play this game.
- Use one card as a prompt- if you are looking for a way to get in the mood, consider using one or two of these cards. You can ask your spouse one of the sexy questions and then follow it up with a random dare.
- Determine ahead of time how many turns to play- there are 20 questions and 20 dares in this couple’s game. You can determine ahead of time how many questions and dares you want to do during your night.
- Just ask each other questions- if you want to have some spicy conversations with your husband or wife, then use the question cards as a prompt. By the end of your conversations, you will both be in the mood.
- Use the dares as foreplay ideas– I think a lot of people don’t invest in foreplay, because they just don’t know what to do other than a few standby ideas. These cards and all of the other bedroom games on my site are designed to give you foreplay ideas. It takes away having to figure it out for yourself.
These are just a few suggestions I have to play this game. I didn’t play truth or dare as a kid much, but the games usually just ended. With a couple’s bedroom game, you know how it’s going to end. You just have to decide when you can’t take it anymore. 😀
A Heads Up About the Game
I looked back over the questions and dares from the last post, and felt like I was pretty mild comparatively to the set I created this time.
Just so you know, this bedroom game is designed for people who are married. I know, I shouldn’t have to put that disclaimer out there, but you would be surprised at how many of these games are made for groups of friends to play together.
The thought of playing a game with the word “sexy” in the title with even my best friends, is enough to make me feel gross. Don’t get me wrong, I want my besties to have a wonderful love life, but I don’t want to see them getting it on in my living room while I watch. Sooooooo awkward….
Be sure to check out some of the other bedroom games I have put together for you.
It’s Getting Hot in Here
Kiss Me I’m Irish
Picture Dares for Couples
…and of course…
Couples Truth or Dare
Oh, and be on the lookout for two more games I will post in the coming weeks!