If you didn’t know, Austin and I have created quite a few sexy bedroom games to help couples experience excitement during sex. Want to know something crazy? We created our first sexy bedroom game before Love Hope Adventure was even thought of. In fact, we actually designed the game as a gift to a friend.
It only makes sense that after Austin and I created the sexy bedroom game, that we would “test” it out. I won’t lie, it was really arousing to write the foreplay moves for the game. Even though we created the game…I was completely floored at how it revolutionized our sex life.
Before we played this game, neither of us had any complaints about our sex life. We were both happy and had no idea that this bedroom game would be so awesome.
I think that what surprised me most about playing the bedroom game, is how it changed our future encounters. Besides making us feel extremely amazing during and right after the game, it greatly changed the way we had sex after that.
One thing that playing sexy bedroom games has done for me, is it has given me greater confidence. I think we all want to be sexy and do things that make both us and our spouse feel hot during sex. The problem is coming up with those ideas in the heat of the moment. Sexy bedroom games have solved that for me. All I have to do is the next thing on the card.
What I’ve found is this, playing games has helped me to be more creative during sex. Since we have played games so often, it has given me the practice I need to come up with what to do next on the spot. I still love playing the games to mix things up, but I am more confident in general.
Austin and I put together a Marriage Checkup ecourse. I’ve been sharing with you about it over the last few weeks, and it is finally ready! Just in time for Valentine’s Day at that. The course only costs $15.
Here’s what you get in the course:
- A workbook pdf download that covers 5 areas of marriage- Communication, Friendship, Romance, Sex Life, and Finances
- 10 Couples projects- each chapter has a few couples projects that you can do to build your relationship. You will receive my favorite sexy bedroom game plus several other projects as well.
- Access to our private Facebook group- this group is open until March 20. You can use this group to ask others questions. It is also the platform we will use to interact with you live during the coaching times.
- 5 Live coaching calls- Feb. 20-24 we will go live in the private facebook group at 9pm EST. It’s ok if you can’t make it live, because we will send you replay links the following day. If you have questions you want addressed, you can just post it in the group and we will answer it.
- Lifetime access to the coaching calls- we will send you the replay links for the coaching calls and you will have lifetime access to them.
The course is on sale until February 19 at midnight. Right now is the best time to buy it so that you can get access to the couple’s projects and course materials. There are several resources in the workbook that you can do to celebrate Valentine’s Day. With the bedroom game, all you need to do is print it out and play it!
If you want to purchase this course, use the buy now button below. If you have questions about it, leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Valentine’s Day.