I have been alerted to an incredible online conference that is happening October 13-15. There are a some great things about this conference. First of all, it’s Free! Can I get a shout out from all my frugal followers. Whoop! Whoop!
The other great thing about this conference is that it is all online and you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
If you want to sign up to access all the free materials, please click my affiliate link and it will take you directly to the place where you can get registered.
Check out this great video put on by some of the ladies that are involved in this event.
What is the Conference?
This is a three day online event that is completely free. You will have a chance to join with other moms from around the world to learn new strategies to be a better person and mom.
You will learn everything from financial helps, organization tips, parenting tips, and finding joy in motherhood.
Why Should You Sign Up?
There are 20 presenters that are coming to teach you a lot of great things that will help you in your daily life.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Teaching your children to embrace healthy foods.
- Get in shape yourself and build a healthier body.
- Come up with ways to get your kids to listen without you having to grow a second head.
- Ways to teach your kids from the time they are born until they graduate.
- Organize your space and keep it organized.
- Have a better body after kids.
- Being able to accomplish tasks without jeopardizing your time with kids.
- Understand your kids better.
- Find joy in your motherhood.
What If I Can’t Tune in During the Conference?
That is ok if you can’t check out the actual event. The content will be available for a few days afterwards. That is the beauty of an online event. Once they record the information and upload it, you can watch it at your own convenience.
I for one am really looking forward to hearing from some of these amazing speakers. I hope you will join with me and learn some new things.
Presenters At The Mom Conference
I’m very excited about the lineup of presenters that are coming to the conference. One of my favorite bloggers on the planet is presenting. Crystal Paine is the author of Money Saving Mom. I’ve followed her blog for 6 years and her influence has been an instrumental part of me becoming a freelance writer/blogger.
You can Crystal out on the Power of Moms Podcast
Some of the other people you will hear from:
These are just some of the people that will be pouring into you during this three day conference.
Free Gifts For Signing Up Today
The wonderful ladies that are putting on this conference want to bless you with some great freebies right away. After you sign up, you will receive these free gifts.
- Video by Richard and Linda Eyre- Simple Tips for Teach Children Values
- The Clutter Buster Kit From Power of Moms
- 75 Quick and Healthy Snack Guide
Be sure to sign up through the link below to reserve your spot to this free conference.