Many couples are looking for ways to connect intimately in the bedroom. In fact, if you like this game, you will love the free printable version of my Sexy Truth or Dare. You can sign up to get it emailed to you for free here. These games are geared to make you slow down a bit and really savor one another.
If you love the free printable sexy truth or dare, then you’ll love this DIY couples game that we call It’s Getting Hot In Here. The PDF comes with the full instructions on how to play, the game board, and foreplay cards. So, if you blush easily, this is your chance to exit. It is truly going to get hot in here.
It’s Getting Hot in Here DIY Couples Bedroom Game Printables
This DIY bedroom game can be purchased through my shop through the link below. All you will need to do is print off the pdf’s and then grab a pair of dice and two small objects to be used as the markers for the game board.
The DIY part of this game is printing it off, finding dice, two small objects, and cutting up the foreplay cards. It will take a little bit of preparation, but once it is done, you’ll be able to keep using it over and over. What I love about this game is that you get a different experience every time.
What You Will Need For the DIY Bedroom Game
There are full instructions of everything you need on the printables. I just want to highlight a few things that you will need to put together.
- Printed board
- Printed “His” and “Her” cards
- 1 die or a die app on your phone
- 2 game pieces (I have used two figurines from monopoly. You can use whatever you have on hand)
- a timer
- Start out dressed (It is pretty important that you start out dressed. It will help to add to the anticipation.)
Foreplay Moves On The Cards
To give you an idea of some of the foreplay moves in this game, here are some of the ones on the cards:
- Rub your chest on me.
- What’s your favorite part of my body? Show me with the action of your choice.
- Pick a spot on my body other than my lips and show me how you like to be kissed.
- Pleasure my nipples.
- I want your fingers inside of me.
This is just a sample of some of the prompts. The squares on the gameboard have other prompts like:
- Lap dance (need lap dance instructions? Buy them in the shop here)
- Kiss me where you desire
- Lick where you please
- Remove 1 piece of clothing
All of the prompts and ideas are up to interpretation. That’s what makes it great! You can customize it to be the way you like.
Instructions For It’s Getting Hot In Here
- Put the game pieces on the start space.
- Let the wife start the game.
- Alternate back and forth between turns.
- If the die shows 1-5, move that many spaces.
- If you roll a 6, draw a His/Her choice card. Don’t move from your current space.
- If you land on His/Her choice, then draw a card and play.
- Set a time for 60 seconds for each space or His/Her choice cards.
- The action is done by the person who didn’t roll. For example, if the wife lands on a “lap dance”, then the husband gives her one.
- Take turns until you reach the final space or can’t take it anymore and end the game early.
Tips For Playing This Couples Bedroom Game
The idea behind this game is made to get you in the mood and really spend time with one another. But, if at some point you feel that it is dragging on, or you need to switch up the rules for some reason, feel free to do that. However, I suggest that you try to get all the way through it by playing by the rules, at least the first time.
You will need about an hour to complete this bedroom time. This is perfect for weekend getaways, celebrating a life event, or to just spice up the bedroom on a weekend. Give yourself plenty of time to play so that you do not feel rushed.