I think that many women shy away from giving their husband’s oral sex because they aren’t sure what to do. I can also understand those that don’t want to run a random Google search on giving good head. There’s no telling what types of sexual content you will encounter.
That is why I want to share with you a great oral sex technique for a wife to do on her husband. It is called the Frenulum technique for the penis. Scroll down and you’ll see the step by step instructions I give for a husband and wife to try and to stimulate a husband’s frenulum.
Also, if you aren’t ready to give your husband head because you aren’t mentally ready, you can use your fingers or a vibrator to stimulate this area that is super sensitive.
Related post: How to Get Over the Gross Factor of Oral Sex
Benefits to The Frenulum Technique
There are some great benefits to this technique for both the wife and the husband.
For the wife-
Sometimes, giving your spouse a blow job can be very taxing on your jaws or mouth. The frenulum technique uses your tongue and lips on their penis, rather than your entire mouth. You will do a lighter stimulation than what you would normally do with other oral sex positions because the frenulum is so sensitive.
For the husband-
This technique requires the husband to control himself for the orgasm. It leads to a greater sensation and release. Also, it can help the male to work on lasting longer for his wife.
It is Similar To Clitoral Stimulation
The other great thing about the frenulum technique is that the wife will lick her husband similarly to how he would lick her clitoris. If you are a wife that enjoys oral sex and knows what feels good, it can help you know how to move your tongue on your husband.
The wife can think about what motions feel good to her during this sexual act and do those same things for her husband with her mouth.
How to Stimulate The Frenulum on a Man’s Penis
Here are a few tips to stimulate the frenulum on the penis:
- Wife should start with light touches – the wife can use her tongue, a vibrator, or the tips of her finger to stimulate this sensitive area. If you are not using your tongue, it recommended that you use a lubricant, or the frenulum on a male’s body will get sensitive quickly. Think of the way your clitoris would feel without any lubricant.
- Husband should stay relaxed – while this will be difficult, the husband should not squeeze his pelvic muscles. What you’re trying to accomplish is a different sexual and orgasmic experience than normal. By squeezing your pelvic muscles, you will not get the full experience of orgasming through frenulum stimulation.
- Wife should slowly build intensity – even if your husband is begging you to go harder, slowly build up the intensity. Watch the signs of his body as he gets more aroused.
- Husband will need to communicate – if you need more lube or want a different type of stroke, let your wife know. She’s going to do what she can to slowly ramp you up, but if it is starting to irritate, she’ll need to change her technique.
- Wife should alternate her tongue strokes – if the wife is giving her husband frenulum oral sex, then she should go from a flat tongue to a sharp tongue and alternate strokes from her mouth to see what he responds to best.
- Continue until husband orgasms.
Frenulum Stimulation Video Chat
I explain more about the frenulum in the video below.
Great Way to Start Giving Oral To Your Husband
If you have been holding back on giving your husband a blow job, this is a good place to start. The frenulum techniques are lighter and easy to manage.
Just a note to the husband, it takes time for this type of stimulation to feel like anything. It might give him a better understanding of how long it can take his wife’s clitoris to respond to stimulation.
Be sure to check out the article that El Fury wrote. He gives a lot of great tips to husband and wife on how to do this successfully.
*this post contains affiliate links