Conversation starters are always a huge hit with you guys, so I thought I would release more that you can ask one another on your next date. Keep checking back on this post, because I’ll be sure to have Austin create a printable version of these questions….after he gets done with all of our other awesome printables he’s working on!
I left the questions in this post pretty generic for people in either a dating relationship or marriage. Many are great to ask your kids or friends, as well. I hope you enjoy!
If you want some printable or ebook version, check out these resources I have done in the past.
Creative Conversation Starters For Couples eBook
Conversation Starters Printable
30 Sexy Questions to Ask Your Spouse
Date Night Conversation Starters
- What goals would you like for us to accomplish as a couple in the coming year?
- If we had a free day and $1,000 to spend, what would you want to do with it?
- What expression of love from me makes you feel most loved and understood?
- What is your top thing you need to accomplish this week, and how can I help you do that?
- Did you have any holiday traditions when you were a child?
- Did you have any special moments with your parents as a child?
- What is the most helpful communication tool you have used to enhance communication with your loved one? ex. email, texting, phone calls, notes….
- Would you rather understand the past better or be able to predict the future?
- Is there a memory you would like to make together in the next year?
- Is your spouse influenced by the weather? If so, what mood do you find your loved one in when it is raining…sunny…cloudy…etc.
- What is your spiritual goal as a couple? What goals have you accomplished in the past as a couple?
- Describe a time when you felt like you didn’t fit in?
- Did you ever feel bullied as a child? If so, describe the situation.
- Can you think of a couple that you would like to change places with for a day to see what their life is like? What do you think you would expect to be different than your current life?
- Are you polite to one another? If not, how can you be more polite to your loved one?
- In what ways do you want to have encouragement and compliments expressed? Do you respond best to physical affection, acts of service, letter writing, etc.
- Do you find you and your loved one laughing at things that no one else would find funny? What do those moments show you about your shared sense of humor?
- Are there any shared activities that you and your loved one do that you would say bring you closer together?
- Is there a way your parents expressed verbal affection toward each other, you and your siblings?
- Complete this sentence, “The purpose of our relationship is….”
*I use affiliate links