I’ve had a few reader questions come in about having sex outdoors. A lot of couples like to enjoy intimacy in the great outdoors, but there are a lot of things to consider. For one thing, are you going to get caught? Another thing to think about is whether or not it’s sanitary. And lastly, is having sex outside going to feel good for both the husband and wife?
If you are considering having sex outdoors or in a semi-public place, here are a few tips for you to consider.
1. Look For a Private Enough Place
I don’t personally recommend that you and your spouse engage in sex in a public place where you are sure to be seen. This could lead to fines or arrests. It’s really important you know your state and local laws.
However, there are places you can have sex that is private enough that would keep you from being in this position.
Here are a few ideas of private enough places:
- Car – obviously, you want to make sure that you are parked in a safe place, but that there isn’t much traffic that will go by.
- Backyard – if you have a privacy fence, you may be able to pick a spot in the yard that isn’t visible to your neighbors.
- Tent – this is a sure-fire way you can have sex outside without being seen. You can set up a tent in your backyard or go out camping.
- Beach or Woods – I’ve heard a lot of people say these are good places to have sex, but I do want to give you some caution on safety. If you are going to find a dark place on the beach or out in the woods, be aware of your surroundings.
- Water – if you’re planning to have sex in your pool or hot tub, I do highly recommend you consider the cleaning cycle afterward. Some people recommend having sex in public waters, but I think you’d have to really consider the currents and safety of that.
- Balcony – I’ve stayed in some cabins in the woods and vacation homes that had balconies or porches that were secluded. This could be a good option for vacations.
I’ve heard some people say to have sex in a public restroom. That’s not something I’d recommend because of sanitary reasons.
Ultimately, to have sex outdoors, you need to find a safe place that is private enough for you to enjoy yourselves and not run the risk of being fined.
2. What to Wear
Getting fully naked while having sex outdoors is not going to be an option every time. It will really depend on how secluded you are. I recommend that you keep your clothes on and choose clothing that is easy to access.
A wife could wear a skirt for easy access and a husband can wear athletic shorts that can stretch when they pull them down.
3. Consider Oral Sex
Oral sex is a good option when one of you needs to be able to see what’s going on around you. Also, it can make it easy to please your spouse in areas that wouldn’t be ideal for laying down or getting on your knees. This is a good option for car sex if you have a small vehicle.
The other good thing about oral sex is that the wife will have a greater chance of orgasming during the romp. Even if you decide to start with oral and end with another sex position, both spouses will enjoy the time together.
4. Best Sex Positions For Outdoors
Christian Friendly Sex Positions has a lot of great sex positions you can check out that would work outdoors.
Here are a few to consider:
5. Have Fun!
A lot of people enjoy sex outdoors because it is different than their normal routine. As long as you are not putting yourself in a position to get fined or arrested, having sex outside can be super hot and exciting.
I hope these tips help you dare to occasionally have sex outdoors.